More about me
- Castrén & Snellman 2022–
- Master of Laws, University of Lapland 2022
Associate, Master of Laws
I specialise in criminal procedures and dispute resolution. I assist companies and the company’s management in criminal proceedings such as
• Various financial offences
• Trade secret criminal cases and data and communication offences
• Occupational safety offences and employment offences
• Public and private corruption
• Environmental offences
• Securities market criminal cases and insider trading
I assist both defendants and injured parties.
I joined Castrén & Snellman as a trainee before my graduation. I have also gained valuable experience in comprehensive business consulting when I worked as a junior consultant and business advisor in a consulting company during my studies.
As a former hockey player, I am a supportive, determined and unyielding teammate to my clients and colleagues.
I have a Master of Laws degree from the University of Lapland.
Languages: Finnish, English