Senior Associate, Master of Laws
I specialise in criminal procedures and dispute resolution. I assist companies and company management in criminal proceedings such as:
• various financial offences
• trade secret criminal cases and data and communication offences
• occupational safety offences and employment offences
• public and private corruption
• environmental offences
• securities market criminal cases and insider trading.
I assist both the defendants and the injured parties.
Having worked as a prosecutor for several years before joining Castrén & Snellman, I am well versed in criminal procedures and able to advise clients on the processes of the law enforcement authorities. I have completed court training at the District Court of Vantaa. I have extensive experience in trying criminal cases in Finnish courts.
Languages: Finnish, English