Advice for Clients
The global economy is at the start of a massive course change. We are a strategic advisor to our clients in this change. We help them act sustainably and impactfully.
We are excited to participate in creative projects that develop society and give rise to innovative, impactful new ways of operating. We engage in sustainability work across the breadth of our service offering.
Here are a few examples of our clients’ sustainable success stories that we have been a part of:
- FIM – Establishment of Fund to Promote Child and Youth Welfare
- FIM – Establishment of a fund focusing on employing long-term unemployed persons
- Helen – Implementation of Lakiakangas 3 Wind Farm
- Lenders – Metsä Board’s Bank Financing Facility with Sustainability Targets
- Neo Industrial – Secured Senior Green Bond
- OP and Finnfund – Establishment of a New Global Impact Fund
We work to develop the sustainability of our own activities to benefit our clients.
In client work, we are able to promote several of the UN’s sustainable development goals:
- Affordable and clean energy (goal 7)
- Decent work and economic growth (goal 8)
- Industry, innovation and infrastructure (goal 9)
- Responsible consumption and production (goal 12)
- Climate action (goal 13)