Insurance Regulation & Compliance
Insurance is a heavily regulated field. Finland’s Insurance Companies Act has recently been overhauled, and the pan-European Solvency II legislation is being implemented at this very moment.
We are a reliable and skilled partner in all issues you may encounter due to regulation and market changes. You will benefit from the most up-to-date information concerning the market and from our excellent contacts with the authorities. Our expertise will be of particular use in situations where regulations are still in the formative stage and no application practices have yet been established. In international regulatory matters, you will have access to our unique network of law firms.
- Permits and market entry
- Notifications and europass procedures
- Insurance intermediary and distribution issues
- Legal opinions and day-to-day advice
- Compliance reviews and guidelines
- Planning terms and conditions for services
- Offering of insurance services and products
Our clients are Finnish and international insurance companies and foreign law firms.