- a straightforward and reliable partner in all areas of business law
- a respected law firm of over 260 people with offices in Helsinki, Moscow and St Petersburg and a global network of partner firms
- a forerunner in our field
- a work community with strong values, encapsulated in the ‘Castrén Spirit’
- a firm with satisfied employees and a desirable employer
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN APPLYING
If you think that Castrén & Snellman could be right for you, fill out our application form and tell us about yourself. If we don’t have your dream job open right now send us an open application. Read more about how we process the applicant data.
We read every application we get and use video interviews to get a better picture of you. In the video interview, you film yourself answering a few questions that we will send you by e-mail. You will have 2–4 days to make your video.
We will invite some applicants to a face-to-face interview at our offices. At this stage, you will be interviewed by your potential new supervisor, a member of our HR team and sometimes another possible future colleague. There may be more than one round of interviews.
If you are applying for a permanent position, an aptitude test run by Mercuri Urval will be a part of the recruitment process. We have worked with Mercuri Urval for many years, and their test supplements and deepens the information from the interview. You will also get a link to an English test for general language skills, which will be taken into account in the recruiting process.
We will let all applicants know the results of the recruitment process either over the phone or via e-mail.