Women in Business Law Awards 2023: C&S once again shortlisted in several categories
Castrén & Snellman has been shortlisted as the Scandinavian Firm of the Year and in four other categories in the Women in Business Law Awards EMEA 2023. These awards celebrate the innovative diversity practices of progressive law firms as well as the ground-breaking achievements of leading women lawyers. We are very proud of these nominations, as they reflect our long-term efforts for equality.
Our firm was shortlisted in the following categories:
- Scandinavian Firm of the Year
- Career Development National Firm of the Year
- Diverse Women Lawyers National Firm of the Year
- Work-Life Balance National Firm of the Year
- Women in Business Law National Firm of the Year
In addition, three of our lawyers were nominated in their own practice areas:
- Arbitration Rising Star: Ilona Karppinen
- Corporate Governance Lawyer of the Year: Pauliina Tenhunen
- Environment Lawyer of the Year: Heidi Malmberg
The WIBL Awards are organised in cooperation with IFLR, ITR, Managing IP, Benchmark Litigation and Euromoney Legal Media Group Expert Guides.
The winners will be announced on 28 June 2023.
Congratulations to all the nominees!