Women in Business Law Awards 2022: C&S shortlisted in several categories
Castrén & Snellman was shortlisted in ten categories for Women in Business Law Awards EMEA 2022. These awards celebrate the innovative diversity practices of progressive law firms as well as the ground-breaking achievements of leading women lawyers. We are very proud of these nominations, as they reflect our long-term efforts for equality.
Our firm was nominated as the Scandinavian Firm of the Year and in the National Firm categories for Diverse Women Lawyers and Pro Bono.
In addition, seven of our lawyers were nominated in their own practice areas:
• Environment Lawyer of the Year: Heidi Malmberg
• Equity Capital Markets Lawyer of the Year: Merja Kivelä
• Privacy & Data Protection Lawyer of the Year: Eija Warma-Lehtinen
• Restructuring & Insolvency Lawyer of the Year: Pauliina Tenhunen
• Technology Lawyer of the Year: Pia Ek
• Rising Star, Arbitration: Ilona Karppinen
• Rising Star, Finance: Mariella Bade-Landell
The WIBL Awards are organised in cooperation with IFLR, ITR, Managing IP, Benchmark Litigation and Euromoney Legal Media Group Expert Guides.
The winners will be announced on 23 June 2022.
Congratulations to all the nominees!