Six Talented Castrén & Snellman Lawyers Nominated as Rising Stars
Euromoney Legal Media Group has ranked six of Castrén & Snellman’s young lawyers as Europe’s Rising Stars in their practice areas.
- Mariella Både-Landell, Banking & Finance
- Jussi Nieminen, Competition and Antitrust
- Benjamin Bade, Corporate/M&A, PE&VC
- Iikka Väänänen, Environment
- Ilona Karppinen, Litigation
- Elina Pesonen, Restructuring & Insolvency
‘Rising Stars’ are defined as lawyers under the age of 40. The awards celebrate rising star lawyers across 20 practice areas. Euromoney Legal Media Group, a division of Euromoney Institutional Investor, comprises a wide range of legal publications including: Managing Intellectual Property; International Financial Law Review; IFLR1000; International Tax Review; Expert Guides; and Benchmark Litigation. It has also managed the successful Women in Business Law Awards in London, Hong Kong and New York since 2011.