Castrén & Snellman’s New Service Signe Automates Documents for Clients
Castrén & Snellman is launching a document automation service for its clients. Signe is a document automation tool, which will enable clients to reduce the amount of time spent on routine work by quickly creating new agreements based on existing templates.
We want to provide our clients with the opportunity to adopt new technology quickly, easily and at a reasonable cost’, said Knowledge Manager Paula Aura.
C&S started using Signe internally three years ago to speed up our own drafting process.
‘We keep an open mind towards new technologies that make our day-to-day work easier. Signe has been a great help to both our lawyers and internal business service personnel. We feel that now is the right time to launch the service for our clients’, said Senior Associate Teresa Kauppila.
Signe’s benefits include:
- Improved efficiency: chief legal officers will be able to genuinely improve the efficiency of their teams, leading to clear cost savings.
- More meaningful daily work: reducing the amount of repetitive routine work improves work satisfaction for in-house lawyers and enables them to focus on more valuable work.
- Faster and more fluent negotiations: Business units can draft higher-quality documents and proceed much more quickly and independently in contractual negotiations.
- Improved risk management: standardised documents, internal contractual and negotiation procedures, and tailored instructions improve risk management.
- Quick, affordable access to new tech: in-house teams can adopt legal tech quickly, easily and at a reasonable cost without needing to make large investments in new technology themselves.
Signe’s monthly fee is based on the total number of pages of automated agreements and other documents.