EQUITY CAPITAL MARKETS
Equity capital markets issues call for a reliable, skilled and innovative partner.
We regularly advise issuers and manager banks in share and rights issues as well as in listings on the Helsinki Stock Exchange’s main list and First North.
We will coordinate the drafting of the prospectus, handle the due diligence review and support your company in fulfilling its IPO and listing obligations. Several of our lawyers also have a degree in finance, which enables us to make the drafting process easy and smooth both for the issuer and the manager.
As our client, you will also benefit from our efficient project management and processes, our excellent contacts with the authorities and our experience and expertise relating to the book-entry system.
We also have experience and expertise relating to listing on markets outside of Finland. We participate actively in drafting market regulation and model documentation, and we are advising the Finnish Foundation for Share Promotion in preparing the Issuer’s Handbook aimed for the main list of the Helsinki Stock Exchange.
- Drafting prospectuses and releases for the company’s approval
- Planning and implementation of the due diligence review of the listing company or issuer
- Support in corporate governance
- Corporate law decisions and registrations
- Reporting and disclosure obligations
- Legal opinions
- Advice relating to the book-entry system
- Private placement exemptions
- Fulfilment of obligations of listed companies
- International securities offerings
We represent both companies and manager banks in Finnish and international share issues and listings.
The Legal 500, IFLR1000, Chambers Europe and Chambers Global rank our services among Finland’s best.