Data protection is an integral part of business in every company. We are happy assist you in all questions related to the processing of personal data, privacy and data protection in working life. Our services include:
- Comprehensive assessments of the level of your company's data protection based on which we will draft effective data protection policies and guidelines for your company
- Compliance training
- Matters related to data breaches, industrial espionage and leaks of business secrets
- Diverse issues related to data protection in working life, including planning the processing of personal data, electronic communications, employee monitoring, drug testing and camera surveillance issues, creation and localisation of whistleblowing systems and assistance in co-operation proceedings
- Assisting in the outsourcing of the processing of personal data, e.g. in connection with cloud computing, as well as in cross-border data transfers
- The processing of personal data in connection with frequent buyer programmes, marketing or mergers and acquisitions
- Social media issues
- Notices to the authorities and other documentation related to the processing of personal data
- Processing of special data categories, such as patient data or credit history.
The effective utilisation and appropriate handling of personal data is a business asset that will help build your customers' confidence in your company. We will draft practical policies for processing personal data in your company and provide solutions for the challenges related to electronic communications.
An overhaul of the Personal Data Directive is currently under way in the EU. Are your company’s data protection practices up to date with the upcoming amendments? The European Commission will publish its proposal for a new decree in the spring of 2012. The amendments are expected to enter into force within a few years. We will be happy to help you assess your company's current data protection practices.
Our clients include companies of all sizes operating in a variety industries, such as financial institutions, consumer businesses, health care service providers and municipal organisations. Several of our lawyers have also worked at the Data Protection Ombudsman's office.
Would you like more information on our Data Protection expertise area and other related services? Contact us or follow the links below to read more.