Member of the Finnish Bar
Heidi Paalanen-Koev has many years of experience in mergers and acquisitions and commercial agreements. She has a solid experience in cross-border and multinational transactions. Her excellent language skills and multi-cultural background are assets when serving international clients. Since 2004, Ms Paalanen-Koev has been in charge of Castrén & Snellman’s transaction services in Russia.
The Legal 500, Chambers Europe, Chambers Global and IFLR1000 rank Heidi Paalanen-Koev among Finland’s leading legal experts.
Finnish, English, Russian, Swedish, Hungarian
- Finnish Association of EC Law
- The Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Court training 1998/1999
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki 1997
- Castrén & Snellman 2001-, Partner 2007-
- Mäkitalo Räikkönen & Co, Attorneys at Law 2000-2001
- Sundström, Jaanti & Co 1996-1998
- National Board of Patents and Registration 1995